Description: Candidate applying for Business Analyst should have great online marketing skills. An ideal candidate should have at least 6 month or more experience in online Internet marketing or at least should have an adequate knowledge about it. The candidate should have an understanding of English grammar and possess analytical skills. She/he should be conversant with online marketing terminology. Looking for hard working and career oriented individuals.
- Requirement gathering & analysis, documentation, preparation of mockups.
- Excellent communication skills and good technical knowledge.
- Knowledge and understanding of Mobile and Web applications.
- Should have experience in the project management, documentation like flowcharts, SRS, requirements gathering, BRD, FRD, DFD and use cases.
- Ability to handle clients.
- Writing software requirements specificationsWell versed with tools like Visio, Balasmiq, MS Project etc
- Ability to work with team.
- Analyzing and understanding the Business Needs.
- To Ensure Client Satisfaction on the continuous basis.
- Risk management & Analysis.
- Gap analysis & Requirement Outlining.
- Responsible for Sprint Planning & Execution.
- An exposure to PHP technologies such as, Wordpress, Magento, YII and CI would be an add-on.
- Multitasking to prioritize tasks and ensure client satisfaction.
Business Analysis, Business Development, Lead Generation, Technical Writing
- Business Analyst: 2 years (Preferred)