We are looking for an iOS Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Proven experience with Objective-C/Swift, Foundation, Core Data, UIKit, CFNetwork, CoreFoundation, Security and WebKit
- Should have worked on REST API, TCP, HTTP, SOAP, JSON and service integration.
- Should be able to use Git for source control (GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket)
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming and project patterns
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledgeable of the app publication and configuration process in AppStore
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹120,000.00 to ₹200,000.00 /year
- IOS App developer: 2 years (Preferred)
- Lead Generation: 1 year (Preferred)