We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for building Web applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Excellent knowledge of the basic PHP or web server exploits along with their solutions.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- The capacity to understand accessibility and security compliance.
- The ability to integrate a variety of data sources and databases into a single system.
- Proficiency when it comes to code versioning tools.
- Proven software development experience in PHP & MySQL.
- Strong skills in Laravel, CodeIgniter or CakePHP framework.
- Knowledge of AngularJS and NodeJS would be preferable.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook etc.)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹120,000.00 to ₹200,000.00 /year
- PHP Developer: 2 years (Preferred)